X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again

Hi everyone ,

Haven't been on the boards for awhile .
    Just a little background, I have had numbness vertigo for years that have since progressed (last six years)!to Dystonia in my feet.

I've been to the ER numerous times because of the Dystonia .
    ER doc took on look at me and said why aren't you dx yet? All my MRI's are clear.
    I've had 4 docs saying its MS but no luck with the neuro' they either loose my records or when Ive seen them make me walk backwards and say, " you look fine to me"

I have Dystonia so bad right now that I've had to take a sick leave from work, I now have foot drop and my left arm isn't working very well. It's hard when you're a makeup artist , you're on your feet a lot.

So my new doctor has said in his opinion it was MS, saw my Dystonia ..so now we wait for a neuro appoint and an MRI.

I've made peace with this years ago, just getting frustrated and just want validation.

Hi there isn't much I can say getting a DX for MS is a process the DR need to follow and the symptoms are the same as many others good luck with your search and find a neurologist you are happy with Craig

Comment

Hi Misshayleesmom,

I remember you

Sorry to hear you still have not received a diagnosis. Have you seen a Movement Disorder Neurologist. Have you had any other tests besides the MRI? Dystonia is found in many different conditions so if MS is the only thing being considered something might be missed.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hi ,

How could I forget you?
        I've had no other testing , I want a LP.
        My PCP back home was adamant that I get one.
        So just a waiting game now.

Comment

Working...
        X