WANTED;; YOUR IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED;; YOUR IDEAS

please tell us a little bit about "what MS world means to you". I am for some ideas for our 20th birthday celebration on July 10, 2016.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

MS World and Me

MS World is the one and only place I can vent how I feel, think, hurt, etc., without worrying the people close to me.

This is the forum where I can take off the mask I wear every day, the "I'm fine" mask.

This is the forum I go to for info of new DMT's, clinical trials, symptom management, assistive devices.

This is the forum where I go to know I'm not alone. That is the biggest attraction.

Peace,
    Anna

Comment

Like hobbit, what it means to me the most is knowing I'm not alone. I like getting the support and information also.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Hobbit said exactly how I feel about the site.

I hold a lot in because I don't want others to worry about me and also to avoid awkwardness because they don't understand or don't know what to say. So it's nice to be able to have a place to say exactly how I feel.

I also like that I can connect with others that are on the same DMT as me and read about what others have experienced while on them.

It's also a great place to ask for advice from others who get MS cause they live it.
        DX 2005 RRMS. Did 2nd round of Lemtrada Jan 2018. DX SPMS 2019

Comment

Working...
        X