yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, my husband brings up the subject of a portable toilet. Yes, HE brought up the subject. Well, to make a longgggggg story shorter, he then says that he has so much he is currently dealing with, that he doesn't want to deal with this, too much for him to handle. None of this stuff is new. marie

Originally posted by Marie12 View Post
    ok, my husband brings up the subject of a portable toilet. Yes, HE brought up the subject. Well, to make a longgggggg story shorter, he then says that he has so much he is currently dealing with, that he doesn't want to deal with this, too much for him to handle. None of this stuff is new. marie
    Hi Marie12

Gosh, sorry to hear that your husband is dealing with so much, and that he is unable to help with the portable toilet situation.

If you don't mind my asking, was he referring to a bedside commode type of portable toilet?

I know that it could be ordered online, if that would help him save time from going out shopping.

In any case, hope you're doing alright.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Sorry for his yuck towards you

I am almost speechless I hope things get better my rays are with you.

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. You are so KIND! Thank you

Now, I'll start complaining even more. My right foot/lower leg is numb. But, tonight I have extreme pain in that foot. I used to think I was smart, but tonight I don't know how a numb foot can give me so much pain. I am trying to go to sleep, it is almost 8pm here. I can rarely stay awake past 8pm. But, I'll have to find something to read tonight, because I can't sleep with this much pain.http://www.msworld.org/forum/images/...s/confused.gif

Comment

C, I was wrong again, but my wonderful, yes I said wonderful husband explained it to

I went to get my vanilla ice cream, and my husband explained to me, that my nerves were regenerating, and that's why I was feeling the pain. That probably isn't the correct wording, but I no longer use those big words. Anyway, I can rest secure now, because, if my foot was actually healing an area that cannot occur, I cannot complain. And I can gladly deal with that pain. I don't give him enough credit. If he hadn't explained that to me, it would have been just another thing for me to be upset about. He said he read it in the "MS World" magazine. I didn't know he even looked at those. See, another reason for me to smile.

Comment

Working...
          X