losing my memory? im only 33 please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losing my memory? im only 33 please help

I'm on Namenda for my memory but I swear I used to be able to multi task really easy now I'm finding it a bit harder to. I had 2 cups of coffee today I wanted to go for that 3rd one but I know that would have meant no sleep for tonight so I didn't drink anymore but coffee helps me think better
    does this sound normal for a person with ms? my ms so far has been very mild. right now I am on the taper pack of prednisone. to help with blurry vision which is a new to me. I also might have a uti is it even save to take prednisone with a uti?
    will it help or hurt it I cant get to the doctors until next week thanks in advance if you read this far I know it was long
    lol

Welcome to MS World! It looks like you're fairly new here.

Originally posted by agentonline82 View Post
    I'm on Namenda for my memory but I swear I used to be able to multi task really easy now I'm finding it a bit harder to. I had 2 cups of coffee today I wanted to go for that 3rd one but I know that would have meant no sleep for tonight so I didn't drink anymore but coffee helps me think better
    does this sound normal for a person with ms? my ms so far has been very mild.
    I've read that caffeine has a positive effect on cognitive thinking and on attention, which makes sense, since it's a stimulant. So, yeah. It sounds normal to me, whether you have MS or not.
    Originally posted by agentonline82 View Post
    right now I am on the taper pack of prednisone. to help with blurry vision which is a new to me. I also might have a uti is it even save to take prednisone with a uti?
    will it help or hurt it I cant get to the doctors until next week thanks in advance if you read this far I know it was long
    lol
    Many of my flares have started (been triggered) by a UTI and my doc has always put me on steroids to treat the flare. So, yeah; I would say it's safe.

However, you shouldn't ever hesitate to contact your doctor with questions, even if you're awaiting an appointment. Just call their office and ask to talk to the nurse. She'll take your question, and will either answer it herself or take your question to the doctor and call you back with an answer.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
    X