Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back after missing a really long time... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back after missing a really long time... :)

Hi everyone,

I was active in the chat when I was first diagnosed, but not sure why, I kinda wandered away... Been having a rough week and thought about the forums and chats, remembering what a positive experience they were in the early days, so wandered back in

Amazing still remembered my login and password!

I chatted a bit with Kelm and found out that the first person I thought when I logged in was Maxx, who I learned we lost about 2 years ago... So sad, a tremendous loss for this community, he was always the first to make you laugh or tell a great story and so upbeat and positive. I am so sorry to everyone here that enjoyed Maxx's wonderful company, sorry for your loss

I will log back in again and see who I happen across in the chats and will make it a habit to check in on the forums. Not that I'm a veteran only formally diagnosed signed November 2011, but symptoms we can trace back to possibly 20 years... I'm happy to be back and make new friends and possibly catch up with anyone who remembers me for the time I was here.

Since my last time here, I've kept myself busy with getting involved with a nonprofit parrot rescue and have added a new feathered momma's boy to the family who is a great reason I have to keep moving and functioning, he's like taking care of a baby. I updated my profile pic and it includes my guy Max (ironic...)... Max was 25 when he decided I was his new mom and chose me and literally all but followed me home. I could babble on, for those of you who remember me, yeah I still babble!!!

Look forward to meeting new friends and I hope everyone is doing well!!!

I am in Center Valley (Lehigh Valley area of PA), was in Upper Bucks County til just a couple years ago (but literally I'm a matter of miles from the counties line, so still same general area. If anyone in the vicinity, let me know!

Jen

Welcome back Jen! It's nice to meet you and glad you found your way back here (pw and login remembered - awesome!)

Many of us share the loss of Maxx - and you're right- he was a positive guy!

That's so cool about your involvement with the parrot rescue. Our feathered and furry friends need people like you.

I'm going to delete your other duplicate post if that's OK with you. Sorry we sometimes don't get to the posts soon enough.

Hope to see more of you here on the message boards. Take care~
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Welcome back Jen! It's nice to meet you and glad you found your way back here (pw and login remembered - awesome!)

Many of us share the loss of Maxx - and you're right- he was a positive guy!

That's so cool about your involvement with the parrot rescue. Our feathered and furry friends need people like you.

I'm going to delete your other duplicate post if that's OK with you. Sorry we sometimes don't get to the posts soon enough.

Hope to see more of you here on the message boards. Take care~

Definitely delete, that was me totally missing the first time it said about post being approved, I thought I did something silly and lost it!!

Look forward to meeting new friends and hearing who is still around.

Comment

Working...
      X