In the hospital now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the hospital now

I am in the hospital today ! I've been in the hospital for several days now . Now, I am in the rehab hospital after getting 3 days of IVSM at another nearby hospital. My neurologist is on vacation, so I was assigned to a reputable staff neurologist, who prescribed the 3 day course of IVSM . Now that I have finished the IVSM, I am in the rehab hospital trying to get some strength in my core and legs. My legs are a little like 'wet noodles'. My right leg is especially messed up. I hope you all are doing as well as can be expected. I wanted to touch base while I am waiting for stem cell therapy to turn into something real!

Jerry

Man, sorry to hear you are having such a rough time! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Some days it's hard to hold on to hope, but I hope you do.
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Hi jerry

sorry to see this . hang in there sending my thoughts and prays to you .

Sassycatsms1

Comment

Hi Jerry!

I'm sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time, hope you see some improvement soon. Thanks for letting us know
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Sorry to hear - best wishes as you progress thru this.

Comment

Thanks all! I very much appreciate all of your positive thoughts and prayers! I was just told that I could expect to be here for a couple of weeks, depending on the progress of my recovery! Yeah, this is a fine MS journey !

Comment

Jerry,
              I am so sorry and hope you bounce back quickly! I'm glad you are in rehab though and get good care. Please keep us informed and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

M

Comment

Hey Jerry! So sorry to hear you were in the hospital and now in rehab. I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way and hope for a speedy recovery!

Keep us up to date!
                1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Jerry

Wishing you all the best as you recover.
                  PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                  ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Jerry, I'm sorry that you are going through this difficult time. I am glad that you were able to get quick care, even when your doctor is away.

I will be praying for a complete and speedy recovery.

What happened?

I'm always trying to figure out my symptoms and what I should do about them (if anything) I think your experience will be helpful to others, when and if you want to share. You seem so calm.

Comment

Hi Jerry,

Yeah, this is a fine MS journey!
                      MS sucks big goose eggs.

I was just told that I could expect to be here for a couple of weeks, depending on the progress of my recovery!
                      It takes inner strength for a person to keep fighting and trying even under difficult conditions. Multiple Sclerosis is one of those conditions that requires us to pull from that inner strength. I know you have the inner strength needed to get you through this

Hang in there
                      Diagnosed 1984
                      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

You are all so kind and compassionate. Thank you all for your posts and thoughts ! You know I'll stay in touch !

Comment

Working...
                        X