Tingling in my head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tingling in my head!

I've had this before, where it feels like there's fizzy pop under my scalp or pop rocks, but lately it's happening a lot and it's annoying and uncomfortable. I've been struggling with weakness and tingling and shocks in my left leg as well and it's been getting worse. I feel like I'm just a very tired, tingling, train wreck. Has anyone else experienced the scalp tingling like this? Should I worry or is it just one more MS prank? Thanks!
    DX 2005 RRMS. Did 2nd round of Lemtrada Jan 2018. DX SPMS 2019

Tingling in my head

I have had that on and off. It's a little weird but it goes away. If symptoms come and go I usually don't worry about it. If I'm very tired everything seems worse. I would contact your doctor if these symptoms worsen or persist.

It's hard having this disease. Every symptom we get we think it's MS related but sometimes it's not.

Comment

Had that a while back and it lasted for a while- only on one side. The good news is that it eventually went away.
      Are you having a stressful time?

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I'm not really stressed, maybe just about dealing with my inability to walk properly anymore, using a cane and starting physio and that stairs suck. The head tingling stopped and hasn't bothered me for a few days now.
        DX 2005 RRMS. Did 2nd round of Lemtrada Jan 2018. DX SPMS 2019

Comment

Working...
        X