my feet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my feet!

I am having a frustrating time with my feet. On my left foot I have an area along the outer bottom of my foot that feels cold and on my right foot my two middle toes feel like I am stepping on rocks.

These are new symptoms and my Neuro knows. I just saw him yesterday. Besides my medications, is there anything else I can do to help with the discomfort?

Thank you!
    LA dx MS feb 2008
    Avonex Feb 2008-May 2009, Betaseron July 2009-Oct 2011 -- Tysabri Nov 2012-2014 -- Tecfidera 2014-2015 (allergic reaction) --Copaxone 2015-2016 (could not tolerate the painful itching) -- Tysabri November 2016 - Trying CBD for pain control

my feet

I have a similar thing with my left great toe. In fact this was the first symptom I had in 2001. My left great toe went completely numb. I could move it but I had no sensation. My PCP took an xray and of course no findings. Went to a podiatrist and he thought I pinched a nerve. You could stick my toe with a pin and I couldn't feel it. Took about 6 months to get back full sensation.

Now in 2016 I have some residual problems like you have described. Toe feels cold and a little tingling but not all the time. I just try to keep my feet warm. Sometimes it's hard to do this especially in the summer if I wear sandals and go into an air conditioned place.

Comment

Feet numbness and pain, hit and cold

So, diagnosed 8 years ago. Had been on 2 different therapies. Not on any now.
      My toes go from cold to extremely hot. Numbness in my left heel. When my feet get hot they hurt really bad. My second and third toes on my right foot feel like I broke them, who knows maybe I did.
      My upper calfs and my knees get tight and I have to keep stretching them , I fear if I don't stretch them They will stay contracted, and get worse. Also RLS is bad at night to the point where I have to get out of bed and walk around.
      My Neorologist seems to think I am doing well. I wish he could walk in my shoes for a day.

Comment

Working...
      X