Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm new to this, but I look forward to learning and hopefully helping others. I'm 57 years old and although I've had MS symptoms for years, many Doctors knew I had Lyme diseasse so they didn't investigate. I had a heart infection this past December, and it was in the hospital that I was officially diagnosed. I'm a comedian, started in radio, so I sometimes joke about things, but I'm harmless!

Hi JerryO welcome to this forum, so do you have MS or don't know hope you find the answers you are looking for and keep joking Craig

Comment

Originally posted by dastardly View Post
      Hi JerryO welcome to this forum, so do you have MS or don't know hope you find the answers you are looking for and keep joking Craig
      I definitely have MS...on the bright side, it makes stopping at sobriety checkpoints interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by JerryO View Post
        I definitely have MS...on the bright side, it makes stopping at sobriety checkpoints interesting!
        I like having MS for the convenient parking and the practical footwear.

Comment

Originally posted by jeannef1 View Post
          I like having MS for the convenient parking and the practical footwear.
          My footwear is nice, except for the training wheels, but I think they're
          coming off soon!

Comment

Working...
          X