Walking Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking Bike

Last week, I read about a new walking aid. I could explain it, but the videos on the website to a better job. THE device is expensive, but it would be a great therapeutic aid in a PT clinic or for individual use. I bought it and am anxious for the June delivery. Because it requires the person to be walking and because it offers support, there is no strain on the shoulder or arms. I have purchased one and and I am looking forward to a summer delivery.

Check it out:

Iene

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Amazing Walking Aid--A Walking Bike

I highly suggest that any of you who use walkers or are looking for a device that will help you improve your walking to Google "The Alinker".

This walking bike is a new approach to mobility. It helps with posture and takes pressure off of arms and shoulders. (Only drawback is that it does not bake bread but there are other machines for that.) I have ordered the Alinker and cannot wait for the delivery in June. The on-line site has videos showing the Alinker is action.

I was so excited to see the potential of this device that I ordered one for myself. I cannot wait for the delivery next month. I have also told my physical therapists about it. I think it would be a great training device in a therapeutic setting.

Irene

**Edited by moderator in compliance with Guideline 7.

Comment

Working...
    X