No announcement yet.

Golden Paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, the oxidative stress component. I was just reading about that yesterday. I really only drink water and tea, but maybe adding some cherry juice could prove beneficial. Thank you for sharing updates.

I wish they'd do more studies on natural things. It's probably so difficult though since the body is so complex, everyone is so different, and a comprehensive approach is probably the best thing. I mean, you'd literally have to spend your entire day making sure you got ample quantities of so many things to make that happen haha!

Instead of allowing that thought to overwhelm me, I can start with turmeric, warm lemon water every day, and cherry juice.

Comment

Yep watch the blood thinning properties.
      And also be careful of interactions with other supplements.
      Started taking curcumin with bioperene 2 months ago have had reactions 4 times .
      Go all red and hot , itchy and blotchy.
      Not sure if its the curcumin or bioperene but i love pepper.
      Neither is good taken with b group vit's and even though curcumin is better absorbed when taken with bioperene they can interact baddly with each other.
      Have found evening primrose oil gives me the best results for arthritis pain/symps.
      All the best.

Comment

Working...
      X