I stop in every 8 years!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stop in every 8 years!!!

Greetings people. I'm Mike and I joined in 2008, but haven't really been very active, lately. I just recently got married to a wonderful woman who totally loves me for who I am, not what I have. Just thought I would stop back and see what trouble I can cause!

I'll take a seat here in the corner and check out the action. Thanks for having me.-MIKE
    Dream like you will live forever, Live like you will die today.

Hi Mike,

Welcome back! Congrats on your recent marriage, glad you found such wonderful woman to share your life with.

Hope you take the time to navigate our new site! So much info can be found here. Hope to see you around again, soon!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Yup. Please don't wait another 8 years before you visit us again.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

WELCOME BACK MIKE! Glad you came back, pleased that you are with us again. Please do not wait so long next time. Just do not wear a pointy hat in your corner!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X