Poise or Always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poise or Always

I usually buy Poise because it is sold in bulk boxes at Costco.

But Poise changed the quality of the pads. They now leak easily and that makes life a drag.

I tried a small package of Always. The pads are thinner and I also got the long version because I like the coverage. The thinness of the pads makes me nervous.

Has anyone tried both and have any thoughts as to which is prefigured?

Originally posted by Aarcyn View Post

But Poise changed the quality of the pads. They now leak easily and that makes life a drag.

I tried a small package of Always. The pads are thinner and I also got the long version because I like the coverage. The thinness of the pads makes me nervous.

I can usually get by with just a panty line and use the bigger pads only when going through a particularly leaky phase.

I tried Poise a few years ago and stopped because they were too bulky for me. So I don't have any experience with their newer version.

Lately I've used Always. They make a light absorbency version and a heavier absorbancy version. The lighter version is thin, which I like. I haven't tried the heavier version. I don't like the loose, unsticky edges, but that's neither here nor there.

Is the package you bought the lighter version, which is thinner? If it is, you might try a small package of the heavier absorption version. I'm assuming that that one is thicker and might put your mind at ease.

Comment

DW has been through them all, but not because of MS.

When I asked her "Poise or Always?" she said pffft, the ones at Family Dollar *Family wellness brand) are just as good as any.

As long as they are the right size and on sale she gets them there.

She said give 'em a try. If you don't like them, they come with a refund guarantee.

As for me, I found Bodyforce Dribriefs. Not sure they make an equivalent for the ladies.

Best Wishes,
      Bill C

Comment

Originally posted by Aarcyn View Post

*preferred.

Comment

Try Tena

TENA Serenity Anywhere Ultra Thin Pads, Long. I get them from Amazon on a monthly subscription and wear them during the day and TENA for Women Heavy Super Plus Absorbency Protection Underwear at night.
          ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

Hexa and Co

I tried both Poise and Always and did not like them. Honestly the best product I have found is the women's pads from Hexa and Co. They are newer but are definitely my go to product these days. Incase you want their link I will put it here:

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Comment

Working...
            X