CBD Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD Oil

I'm just wondering if there is anyone who has used CBD oil. It is derived from the cannabis plant but has no psychoactive effect. It's supposed to work as an anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxer, anxiety, etc. Anyone using this with positive results?
    Imagine all the people living life in peace. -John Lennon

in progress

Hi,

I tried to get some seeds with only CBD but never find, so I get seeds with ratio 1:1 THC:CBD 10% each (Dance world). My ladies still in training but soon i switch to flowering... i can get you feedback in appr. 3 months.

I find stuff on internet for epilepsy, uncontrol spasm, and other neuro trouble, CBD oil seems doing well
    habitually the story came from Los Angeles and Colorado ... you're closer than me for the products

A new market open on the net for CBD (oil, capsule, chewing gum, etc...) just search,
    ~35$ for 10 ml @ 4%
    For more concentrate oil: 1500mg (15%) for 200$.... I dont't have that money
    it's legal for most of the country in Europe because the THC level is under 0,2% i don't know in the US and here (Canada)... probably

Just wondering, if at a certain level, it could help us

Comment

I'm on day #2 with some 0% THC, 150mg CBD, 12mg nicotine vape juice. This is the second try I've given it. The first try was months and months ago and kind of got blurred with a restart on Ampyra. I walked better, but it was too long ago to really know why.

Twitching was reduced, and I slept better. Already getting those effects.

No pain or anything else to report on that would also be reduced by it.

Best of luck.

Comment

I use CBD oil but not with 0 THC as THC is needed to get the full benefit of the cannabinoids, I also don't limit myself to only the cbd as the other cannabinoids are just as useful. I use the oil/resin that is very concentrated only a rice grain size drop is needed. Before bed I take the one drop which has a lot more THC than cannabinoids and in the morning I take a 20:1 CBD/THC. I stay away from the tinctures that tend to have all kinds of additives (and very diluted) and I did not find any that worked.

And yes very useful, better sleep less spasms and no fatigue. Do your research as there are so many poor products on the market or even better grow and make your own. It is just like supplements and herbs so many poor products on the market that do nothing but tax the liver and produce expensive pee.

Comment

CBD Oil- Hemp Oil

I have heard some great things about this spray CBD oil. I do t want to take anything with THC in it, nor will I smoke anything. Body is way allergic to smoke anyway

I'd like to try the cannibas spray oil at a low dose to see if it helps with physical anxiety. (It's not emotional, it's like a physical jittery feeling- yet I don't feel worrisome or anything, I just feel edgy and would like to stay off ADmeds if poss.).

Has anyone tried this organic spray oil, or even the balm? Or do you know anything about it?
          For my body, less is more and the more natural the better.
          Thank you for being here and blessing to all of you MS Warriors! 💪🎗
          There is always a rainbow!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlynn View Post
            I'm just wondering if there is anyone who has used CBD oil. It is derived from the cannabis plant but has no psychoactive effect. It's supposed to work as an anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxer, anxiety, etc. Anyone using this with positive results?
            I have used CBD oil made from cannabis but it has psychoactive effects. I was a weed user so doesn't really bother me.

You can buy CBD flower and vape that with a dry herb vaporizer too.

Comment

Idk what people are talking about but CBD flower gets me high lol. Not as high as high THC strains but a very light high that lasts a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kimimiles View Post
                Idk what people are talking about but CBD flower by cannaflower.com gets me high lol. Not as high as high THC strains but a very light high that lasts a while.
                Seems quality product.
                Last edited by KoKo; 11-26-2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X