Hello Everyone. I am New to the Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone. I am New to the Site.

I Am Grateful to See ALOT OF PEOPLE on this Site. Every Now & Then, We just need people with MS to Understand, Not Tell Us-Well you Should Do This or That, To Try Harder,Even though we are Trying Everything in Our Power to do The Many Things we Use to Do. In My Family Circle, my Family Members Think that they All Know,just How You Feel, They ALWAYS say Do It this way,or they Know exactly what you are thinking about. Not realizing, that they cause More Stress to me.
    My Nephew Committed Suicide- On November 10/2015. We were Close. It's been A VERY HARD Long Road. I Will ALWAYS Wonder "WHY". He Hung Himself, he was Only 36 years old. I am So SAD,UPSET,Angry,So so Many Emotions, I Think it Will Take A VERY LONG TIME TO Recover from Such a Lose.MY MS, needless to Say is Taking a Toll, I Try, but I constantly Think of Him-Daily. I Love & Miss Him TERRIBLY.

Originally posted by christinelee View Post
    I Am Grateful to See ALOT OF PEOPLE on this Site. Every Now & Then, We just need people with MS to Understand, Not Tell Us-Well you Should Do This or That, To Try Harder,Even though we are Trying Everything in Our Power to do The Many Things we Use to Do. In My Family Circle, my Family Members Think that they All Know,just How You Feel, They ALWAYS say Do It this way,or they Know exactly what you are thinking about. Not realizing, that they cause More Stress to me.
    My Nephew Committed Suicide- On November 10/2015. We were Close. It's been A VERY HARD Long Road. I Will ALWAYS Wonder "WHY". He Hung Himself, he was Only 36 years old. I am So SAD,UPSET,Angry,So so Many Emotions, I Think it Will Take A VERY LONG TIME TO Recover from Such a Lose.MY MS, needless to Say is Taking a Toll, I Try, but I constantly Think of Him-Daily. I Love & Miss Him TERRIBLY.
    welcome to msworld.Hope you meet some of the people in chat room.They are a place you can talk with that understand a little better.

Comment

Working...
    X