Hello everyone:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone:)

Hi! I have been reading/ learning from this message board for a couple months now, thought it was time to emerge from lurking!

I am 45, started having symptoms in early January. No diagnosis yet. Lots of tests, lots of waiting, lots of questions.

So far MRI shows "subtle white matter changes". VEP abnormal in left eye, vitamin D deficient, and always a positive Romberg.

negative for lymes, syphillis or lupis. B12 level good.

getting tired of paying for doctor bills and no real answes

Hi and welcome!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Hi

Hi! I just did the exact same thing! I've also been a lurker for quite some time and got brave and just posted in here.

Its definitely frustrating not getting any answers. I hope they give you some soon! Take care.
      DX 2005 RRMS. Did 2nd round of Lemtrada Jan 2018. DX SPMS 2019

Comment

Welcome to MS WORLD!!! Tired of waiting, we have chat every Wednesday evening from 8 p.m. until 9 p.m. called patiently wading and we would love to see you there. This is a wonderful place to have members who have " been there and done that" answer questions that they have experience with. It is also a great place to talk with others who understand and can relate to what you were talking about. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with our site and the chat room is also open 24/7 with a scheduled chat from 8 p.m. until 9 p.m. eastern time every day. Good luck!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X