Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all

Hello to all.

I am from Greece, and I have diagnosed with ms before twelve years. My name is Xenophon and I am 35 years old. I have a lot of things to say to you in order to introduce my shelf to you, but I think these are enough for the moment.

Hi and welcome!
    I look forward to reading more from you.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Welcome Xenophon! We're glad you found us and hope to hear more about you and your MS journey. We are here to help support you like we do all others, so explore all we have to offer. Ask questions too.

What kind of MS treatments do they offer in Greece? I have always wanted to travel to Greece, now the reality of traveling gets harder for me. Tell us about your beautiful country!

Take care!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

HELLO WIZARD, WELCOME TO MS WORLD! we are glad that you found this site! Please have a look around and familiarize yourself with our site. We have much to offer here and we look forward to hearing more from you. We also offer a chat room that is open 24/7 and has a scheduled chat every evening at 8 PM Eastern standard Time. you can findinformation about chat andalso the schedule here, http://www.msworld.org/community/cha...hat-room-info/
        we look forward to hearing more from you! Good luck!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X