Busy Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy Month

I love it lol - well kind of. I started the month off with paying my monthly bills, seeing doctors, having physical therapy and nurses coming out to draw blood. What was discovered was my Iron level was staying up high enough that I could go off the Iron supplement. My Hemoglobin is rising constantly even if it is still on the low side. If it keeps rising as it is, I soon will be back to being borderline low instead of being anemic.

My Physical Therapist says if I continue improving I will be moving outdoors (weather allowing) and begin doing more exercises standing up and moving around in preparation to walk to the mailbox and back with my service dog again.

I know what the doctors say, that what I am thinking may never happen. But I know that they can. And I am believing that they will.

To continue about this month, I joined Camp NaNoWriMo for 30 days. I am spending this month rewriting the 50,000 words I wrote back in November. Those words were comprised of several short stories so my goal is to complete a couple of them and have them publishing ready by the end of the month.

I also see my cognative therapist this month. I haven't done so well with doing the exercises the amount of time she suggested. I go out to the site but I usually end up just sitting there staring out in space. It isn't that I can't do the exercises at least some of them I can. I have no idea what is going on there. I really look forward to doing them then when I get there - I space out.

Finally at the end of the month, I have signed up for a MS Walk that is being held not far from where I live. Which is fantastic since I actually live out in the country lol. Since I can't walk long distances, I will be using my motorized wheelchair. Here is my page - http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=27720
Working...
X