Latest MRI good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest MRI good news

Hi Guys had another MRI last week and after being on Tysabri for 6 months my latest MRI came back with "slight improvement since previous MRI in the periventricular region and cervical cord with no abnormal diffusion or contrast enhancement seen" so hopefully the Tysabri is working good news for me Craig

That is wonderful news, Craig, and here's hoping that Ty will provide you with more improvements as time goes by!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Slight improvement. Wow; good news! With an illness that is known to be "progressive", improvement isn't something I expect to hear.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Improvement

So nice to here some good news,brings a smile to the heart, long may the improvement continue good luck!! .

Min 😀🎈

Comment

Working...
        X