2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions

1. I read my new messages and the NEW changes to OLD and the next day it is back to NEW again. Therefore I end up reading a lot of messages twice. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Just wondering why the format of the subforums is different. Sometimes it is the stickies first, then the subforum and then the miscellaneous. Then the next subforum the stickies will be in the middle. It is probably just my OCD but I would be consistent with the layout throughout as it is less confusing and I am easily confused.

This is not a criticism just a friendly suggestion.

Love the site.

Hi lyndagail!

1st Q - I really don't know why this is happening! My advice is to email technicalsupport@MSWorld.org and they will get back to you.

2nd Q -
    When we have a Forum with no sub-forums (like Gen QandA, Tell us about yourself, Assistive devices). The stickies are always at the top with general threads below.

Within many Forums, we have sub-forums which are laid out differently (like Medication and treatments, MS symptoms, the Wellness room to name a few). Here we have the sub-forums first, then the stickies and finally the general threads.

We did this in response to member suggestions so people could go to a specific area right away at the top.

I hope this explains our reasoning and hope you aren't more confused by my answer LOL
    Thanks for the suggestion! Not criticical at all
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X