Hello Everyone. I am New to the Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone. I am New to the Site.

I am New to This Site. I have Multiple Sclerosis. I have had MS for Almost 26 years. Had to give up my Job- that was a Tough One. I enjoy, Talking to People, Taking Pictures,Playing with my 2 Toy Yorkies, Going to Where it is Very Warm, I don't do so Well in Cold Weather, Love Spending Time with Family Members. I just wanted to say Hello To Everyone

Hello christinelee and welcome to MSWorld

You have been a member for awhile (Aug 2014), glad you finally decided to post
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD CHRISTINELEE!!!!!you are going to enjoy it around here! Our members are friendly and many are just like you ( although most have not had MS as long). Take a look around and familiarize with our site, and if you are inclined, we offer a chat room that is open 24/7, here is a link to the scheduled chats that occur from 8 PM until 9 PM Eastern time. http://www.msworld.org/community/cha...hat-room-info/
      Hope to see you there! Good luck
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome. This is a very nice forum. You can get a lot of information and feedback on here.

Comment

Hi Christinelee welcome and like yourself there a lot of long timers on this forum, I also hate the cold and love our pets they are great company so Hi Craig

Comment

Hi Snoopy. I just Joined. I do not know how to put a Picture of Myself up,.??

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
            Hello christinelee and welcome to MSWorld

You have been a member for awhile (Aug 2014), glad you finally decided to post
            Hello Snoopy, No I Just Joined the Site. It's a bit Confusing. I don't know how to put a Picture on My Profile. Could you Help Me? I would Appreciate It.

Comment

Hi christinelee - I just replied to another of your posts asking the same question. Go to:
              http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...ew-to-the-Site

Take care!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
              X