Burning pain across upper theigh and ice pick staabbing in groin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning pain across upper theigh and ice pick staabbing in groin

I have had upper theigh pain and burning plus ice pick like stabbing in groin area in my left leg for over a year now, fairly constant. Does anyone else experience this? I have had MS for 24 yrs now. Relapsing -remitting.

Hello fellow Minnesotan! Used to live in Mpls, now I'm in NW Mn. I was diagnosed in 1989, 27 yrs now. I am now SPMS. Among other issues, I have that burning, stabbing on the top of my legs but not into the groin. I take cocktail of Gabapentin, Tizanadine and Methocarbanol and nothing seems to help the pain.
    Karen

Comment

Hi Karen

I take Lyerica now instead of gabapentin as I have restess leg syndrome and the switched me to that. I also take 10mg of baclofin also, not sure if that does anything at all. Not taking any of the big guns right now, last one was tecfidera and I didn't like the side effects. Got a letter a few weeks ago my neuro is leaving the Noran Clinic so have to start over again. Really liked her, Dr. susan Evans, had been seeing her for almost 10 years. Have a new Dr set up there as I wanted all my info to stay in their computers. Love getting out of the Cities up North MN in the Summer!:st

Comment

Working...
      X