Hi! I'm Barb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm Barb

I am at home today relaxing. My energy key is turned to off, but tomorrow when I get my Tysabri infusion, it will be switched back on. That's a good thing because I will serve as the bearer of the Easter basket for my two granddaughters-5 and 2.

I stay relatively busy with church activities and those things one does in a small prairie town. The fact that I am a passionate writer leaves me a bit lonely...that and MS. I am the only person whose either writing a book or poetry at bedtime.

If I was to say that MS was a thief, it stole my work as a therapist due to pain. On the other hand, it gave me time to pursue family, nature, and writing. In going with this topic, we have a cabin on the river which we love. It is close to my son's home and we attend the college football games which he coaches. I hope this helps you to know a bit more about me. I look forward to meeting you and assisting or listening however I can. I care, I love, I survive, and I live.
    Barbara J Franzen

Hi Barb

It's nice to have you aboard!

I like your attitude.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Barb good to see you have a great attitude and glad you found this forum, how are you going with the Ty infusions, Im no writer but I now read a lot won't go near a hospital without a good book Craig

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD BARB!!!! is great to have you. Take time to familiarise yourself with our site, and we have a chat room that is open 24/7 with scheduled chats nightly at 8 PM EST. here is a link that you can click on to get to the chat schedule if you would like, http://www.msworld.org/community/cha...hat-room-info/
        good luck on point
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X