Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Copaxone?

Hi ladibabe,

Not sure about the facial twitch, but it looks from your signature that you are on Copaxone? I think swollen lymph nodes are a known side effect of Copaxone, which is processed & flushed through the lymphatic system. My lymph nodes in my neck are almost always a bit swollen and tender and I notice it is worse the morning after an injection, and has gotten better during periods where I've forgotten or skipped an injection. I read just yesterday that staying more well hydrated will help mitigate this particular side effect, so I plan to start drinking more water to see if that helps.
    Sx since 2007; Dx Oct. 2014. Started Copaxone after Dx...praying that it's working!

Comment

Originally posted by malaholic View Post
      Hi ladibabe,

Not sure about the facial twitch, but it looks from your signature that you are on Copaxone? I think swollen lymph nodes are a known side effect of Copaxone, which is processed & flushed through the lymphatic system. My lymph nodes in my neck are almost always a bit swollen and tender and I notice it is worse the morning after an injection, and has gotten better during periods where I've forgotten or skipped an injection. I read just yesterday that staying more well hydrated will help mitigate this particular side effect, so I plan to start drinking more water to see if that helps.
      I did take Copaxone for about 6 months after DX.
      limbo land for 1 year and 4 months DX February 2012 Copaxon February 2012 for 6 months. No DMD's since.

Comment

Lymphatic System

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great MS system free day.

I continue to have the same issues and like MS has just became a way of life for me.
        limbo land for 1 year and 4 months DX February 2012 Copaxon February 2012 for 6 months. No DMD's since.

Comment

Originally posted by ladibabe View Post
          Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great MS system free day.

I continue to have the same issues and like MS has just became a way of life for me.
          Hi ladibabe

Thanks for good wishes and the same for you!

Dealing with MS stuff has become a way of life (daily) for me too.

We just have to keep playing those cards we are dealt.

Take Care
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X