Natural supplements, essential oils and other products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural supplements, essential oils and other products

I have an awesome "natural" health store in my community. It's called Serendipity Naturals, and she sells everything from supplements to essential oils to toothpaste and deodorant to lozenges. Many of her products are available on her website.

If you search for her store and type Kansas in your search, I think you'll find it. I'm not an employee, or invested in the store in any way. I just believe that natural products are good for health, good for liver, good for weight loss, etc, so I wanted to share my "find" with you. She also gives me lots of good advice; maybe, if you order from her page, she'd do that for you too. She has a phone number on her page.

Many of the same products are also available on the Nature's Sunshine website, so you don't have to go through her if you don't want to. If you sign up as a member at Nature's Sunshine, you may be able to get the discounted member prices, rather than the retail prices. But, shipping costs from there are often high, so I've found that I'm better off placing a large order to make it worthwhile.

We have a couple of other stores in our community that are "health food" stores, and they're OK. But, I mention this one, because she really knows her products, and I've come to believe in her brands as being superior to some other brand sold at health food stores.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

It's refreshing to see that it's no longer against the rules at MSWorld for members to use the board to advertise for their favorite retail merchants.

I'm so looking forward to all the great deals I can find out about now that members will no longer be forced to restrict their personal recommendations to their profiles. This is going to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by jreagan70 View Post
      It's refreshing to see that it's no longer against the rules at MSWorld for members to use the board to advertise for their favorite retail merchants.

I'm so looking forward to all the great deals I can find out about now that members will no longer be forced to restrict their personal recommendations to their profiles. This is going to be fun!
      Hi jreagan

Just to clear things up - For a long time we have approved listing brand names for various items here - shoes, vitamix blenders, vitamins and assistive devises to name a few. What we do not allow is a direct link advertising these products. These direct links should be placed in a member's profile.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by jreagan70 View Post

this really is going to be fun ma!

Comment

Originally posted by ponkaponka View Post
          this really is going to be fun ma!
          Ponkaponka -- jreagan is actually being sarcastic.
          Our guidelines have rules regarding posting business phone numbers and soliciting. The above post, however, does not violate those guidelines. No direct links are posted. It gives one option for searching out how to obtain Nature's Sunshine products.

Another option, which is not mentioned, would be to search for them on amazon.com .
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Thank you! Can I say Trader Joe's has the cheapest supplements? Especially Vitamin D! Their prices beat all.
            All the best, ~G

Comment

Originally posted by gargantua View Post
              Thank you! Can I say Trader Joe's has the cheapest supplements? Especially Vitamin D! Their prices beat all.
              Is it D3?
              As I understand it, D3 is absorbed better than D. And D2 can be toxic.
              ~ Faith
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
                Is it D3?
                As I understand it, D3 is absorbed better than D. And D2 can be toxic.
                D3, 90 softgels
                5000IU dose (prescribed by neuro)
                $3.99
                All the best, ~G

Comment

Thanks. That's similar to the price I pay on amazon.com.
                  ~ Faith
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

With respect Mama, I'm not sure I understand how we aren't advertising, just because we aren't pasting a URL. People can pull things up on Google so easily now. Amazon is wiping out small businesses everywhere.

All the best,

G
                    All the best, ~G

Comment

Originally posted by gargantua View Post
                      With respect Mama, I'm not sure I understand how we aren't advertising, just because we aren't pasting a URL. People can pull things up on Google so easily now. Amazon is wiping out small businesses everywhere.

All the best,

G
                      The guidelines state:

7. SELLING ITEMS AND SOLICITING MEMBERS: Offering items for sale, trade, or free are not allowed.

I am not offering anything for sale. I am referring members to a product I've found helpful and providing a source. Just as you did regarding Vitamin D at Trader Joe's.
                      ~ Faith
                      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
                      X