Portable foldable power wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable foldable power wheelchair

Anyone ever use an EZ-Cruiser Chair, KD Smart Chair or one made by Wheelchair 88? They are only about 41 lbs., travel 8 miles per charge and fold up and can be put in case. The You-Tube videos shows it going all over the place but I want someone's opinion that really used one.

Originally posted by golczy View Post
    Anyone ever use an EZ-Cruiser Chair, KD Smart Chair or one made by Wheelchair 88? They are only about 41 lbs., travel 8 miles per charge and fold up and can be put in case. The You-Tube videos shows it going all over the place but I want someone's opinion that really used one.
    Hi golczy

Your post about these chairs grabbed my attention, especially about their being portable and lightweight.

If you don't get any member's feedback here on the pros and cons of this type of chair, why not check out the reviews on amazon. I looked and found all three chairs listed there.

I know the product reviews for the most part are from legitimate purchasers, as I leave reviews quite often about products that I purchase.

You can also ask questions about the product, and sometimes the product's manufacturer will provide the answer, along with customer feedback.

Good luck finding what you need!

Take care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks for bringing this topic up ! I have been in the market for one of these and I have looked at the brochures from SpinLife. I saw the SmartChair on YouTube. There are some real nice chairs out there ! Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X