No announcement yet.

MEMBER TOPIC OF THE MONTH suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have recently reintroduced a return to Member Topic of the Month and are looking for suggestions! Is there something you'd like to discuss with other members in areas that have been otherwise overlooked?

We'd love to hear from you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      We have recently reintroduced a return to Member Topic of the Month and are looking for suggestions! Is there something you'd like to discuss with other members in areas that have been otherwise overlooked?

We'd love to hear from you!
      How do others cope with "looking so good" and feeling like crap? Is it really even worth the effort to try and be 'normal' when it takes all that you have to pull it off?

Comment

Caregiver

I like to know how others get help without going bankrupt ?
        I don’t have sibling , no children
        My husband helps with many chore around house but I need help from a female caregiver , unaffordable.

Comment

in home help

Originally posted by brave View Post
          I like to know how others get help without going bankrupt ?
          I don’t have sibling , no children
          My husband helps with many chore around house but I need help from a female caregiver , unaffordable.
          if you are low income you may qualify for free help. i get In home supportive services from my county .

Comment

When should you stop taking immune modifying medicationc

If you are taking immune modifying medications,when is it resommended to stop?

Comment

Working...
            X