Successful Natural ways you have dealt with MS pain, burning etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful Natural ways you have dealt with MS pain, burning etc

My fiance' is unable to take medications and her MS deals her problems just like the rest of us. I am ALWAYS looking for ways to help her with her pain, burning and other maladies that she endures. ANY successful types of natural therapies such as FOOD, EXERCISE/STRETCHING, things found in NATURE I would very VERY VERY much appreciate.

THANK YOU in advance.
    Peace to all,
    LM
    RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

Hi fishytrout pain, I use a tens machine (electronic nerve stimulator) on my legs and back and I feel it helps, I tend to reach for this before anything else, they are portable and easy to use for the entire family, they're not cheap but not too expensive either, but I also take morphine slow release twice daily and that has helped get me out of bed, some have found help from yoga, also with natural medicines you will still have to check with your neurologist, just because its natural doesn't mean it won't conflict with other treatment, some think if its natural its harmless (cocaine is natural so is anthrax) good luck with your search finding the right treatment can make all the difference Craig

Comment

Working...
    X