Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before you noticed side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before you noticed side effects?

I realize everyone is different, but I'm curious about your experiences. I'm starting on Plegridy on Friday, and I'm trying to time it with the rest of my life.

Would you recommend taking it on a Friday morning before work then head to work all day? Or take it Friday afternoon & hope to sleep through the side effects? Or do they hit a few days after the injection?

Thanks for your feedback. I know there aren't that many taking it just yet, but I'm hoping a couple of you who have posted on this med before can let me know about your experiences. I'm nervous...

Cheryl
    Cranial VIth Nerve Palsy (2008, 2014); Partial Myelitis (9/2015); RRMS Dx (11/18/2015); Plegridy (2/2016)

12+ hours for me

It takes at least 12 hours for my side effects to kick in and sometimes 24 hours. Initially they lasted 24-48 hours. Now, after 8 injections, side effects are minimal, set in after about 24 hours, and are generally gone after 12 hours maximum.
    Best of luck.

Comment

Thank you!

I was wondering if going forward I could inject Friday morning right before work in order to salvage some of my weekend. I guess I will see soon enough!
      Cranial VIth Nerve Palsy (2008, 2014); Partial Myelitis (9/2015); RRMS Dx (11/18/2015); Plegridy (2/2016)

Comment

Working...
      X