Progesterone cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progesterone cream

Keep running into this. Does anyone else know about this and is it true?

Hormone Imbalance - It has been discovered recently that the hormone progesterone in both women and men plays a critical role in the maintenance and rebuilding of the myelin sheath. This has been reported by both Doctors John Lee and Betty Kaman (regarded as the world's foremost authorities on women's hormones). It was not known until just recently how the body is able to repair and create new myelin. Progesterone should be used in a natural cream form, never as a synthetic product. The molecular differences between natural and synthetic can mean the difference between life and death. Dr. Jeff's Wild Yam Cream is an excellent and reasonably priced source of good natural progesterone.

Hello Pkar2,

What you posted sounds like someone is trying to sell a product, Dr. Jeff's Wild Yam Cream (Progesterone Cream).

Progesterone cream has been around many, many, many years. It's used by Women who are trying to treat some of the symptoms of Perimenopause and Menopause.

I have been using Progesterone Cream for approximately 10 years, sometimes consistently for awhile and sometimes off and on. I once knew a woman who was in her 70s that had used it for a very long time, she had the most beautiful moist face for someone her age.

If your looking at Progesterone Cream to "rebuild the Myelin Sheath" save your money because it's a bunch of bull. If it's to treat perimenopause/menopause symptoms then I would give it a try.

There are many brands you can buy OTC and online. The Brand I use is Emerita Pro-Gest and it has been around a very long time.

Hope that helped
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thanks Snoopy for the reply. I do agree with you that it looks like someone is trying to sell something on that article. But, I do like what you said about the 80 year old and her skin. Makes me want to run out and buy some for that.

What does make me wonder though is that when I go online and put in "Does progesterone cream help repair myelin sheath" a lot of articles come up where they are not trying to sell anything and they say it does. I will keep wondering and searching.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Pkar2

Comment

Hi Pkar2,

As I said previously, I have used Progesterone cream for 10 years. I have not seen any benefit to what you are finding online.

You did make me think about Estriol. There have been clinical trials/studies done on this for MS. I have no personal experience with Estriol and have not heard anything recently. You might do a search on MSWorld for Archived Threads on this.

https://www.msconnection.org/Blog/Fe...-Rhonda-Voskuh

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...322-1/abstract
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Snoopy, I was hoping you would read this article, if you have time, and tell me what you think. Thank you

Progesterone Synthesis in the Nervous System: Implications for Myelination and Myelin Repair

Comment

PRO GEST CREAM Questions

Hi, I'm sorry to jump in on this convo but I am hoping to talk to someone who has experience in using Pro Gest cream. I'm 31YO and my doctor told me to start using it after I received my hormone and cortisol tests back. I'm nervous to use it b/c I read about a lot of bad side effects. My Dr. told me to use 1/4tsp - 1/2 tsp at night. I'm starting low at 1/8tsp and am going to build up. I'm supposed to use it from day 11 of my cycle to menstruation. How long does it take to feel the effects or figure out if pro gest is not working? Does progesterone have an effect on cortisol? Thank you! Beth

Comment

Working...
            X