Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TISCH MS - Repair, Regenerate, Renew PHASE 2!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TISCH MS - Repair, Regenerate, Renew PHASE 2!!!

FDA advises TISCH to march on!
    Preparation to begin for phase 2 of stem cell trial for MS.

Full story here:

http://tinyurl.com/z4groqz

Let's hope it gets the funding it needs.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Thanks for sharing, durgastiger!

Terrific news, just hope and pray they get the funding to proceed!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

durgastiger,
      I have been beating this drum for a month on these boards ! The question is 'where is the money coming from'? I emailed Cyndi Z. of the NMSS and posed the question about NMSS funding the trial. No response. I guess that I don't deserve any ! Par for the course !

Comment

I want to write a follow up to my earlier post !
        I have received an email, today, from Cyndi Z. of the NMSS. In the email, Cyndi Z. states that the society will consider funding the phase II clinical trial of Dr. Sadiq's stem cell treatment. Any positive news is 'good news'.

Comment

I hope they getthe funding they need wherever it comes from does not matter. It would be nice if NMSS step up to the plate on this one, or at least gains it the publicity it needs for funding for two trials. My fingers are crossed.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Oh, Dr. Sadiq will get the funding! Have faith !
            Oh by the way..what happened to my thread about the results of the HSCT trials at Northwestern (Dr. Burt)? Why is there more print about these trials in the 'Economist' than on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
              Oh by the way..what happened to my thread about the results of the HSCT trials at Northwestern (Dr. Burt)?
              Jerry - your thread is in the Stem Cell sub-forum (http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdi...m-Cell-Therapy) - just like this one!

Your thread - http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...of-HSCT-trials

BTW - I'm glad you finally heard back from NMSS! Maybe more of us should be doing this.... the squeaky wheel effect, you know?
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Yeah Seasha, you get it ! When it comes to something as dear to me as my life, I am as squeaky as I can be! The squeaky wheel, indeed! I can't imagine how this community can be so passive ! It's discouraging ! But I am not faint of heart !
                This entire community SHOULD email the NMSS, regularly ! What is the point of being afraid. I'm afraid of a crappy, limited future with MS

Comment

Working...
                X