Pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures?

Hi, I was just wondering what I am doing wrong when I post pictures? I have posted 2 pics lately and the web site says they went when I do it but they never showed up. I had this problem before but I was told it should work now.
    Tortis

Sorry, I don't have a answer to your question, tortis, but if you email technicalsupport@msworld.org, someone should come along to help you. Maybe, things have to be reviewed before they show up? IDK
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello Tortis,
      Can you try doing this again on this thread?
      Ashley Ringstaff
      Ringer1319/RingpOP
      MSWorld Volunteer
      Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Okay - it looks like 'regular members' do not have access to upload attachments.

I believe this had been an issue in the past, due to spam/virus uploads.

I will double check on this with MSWorld Staff - and let you know.
        Ashley Ringstaff
        Ringer1319/RingpOP
        MSWorld Volunteer
        Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Re Pictures?

Hi, I just noticed your response but I can not do it right now as the MonSter is goofing with my eyes and muscles. I assume you just meant you wanted me to try again but I did not understand the doing it on this thread part. I can try again another day and if you have any advice I will watch for it but can not do it today. Thanks.
          PEACE
          Tortis

Comment

Originally posted by RingpOP View Post
            Okay - it looks like 'regular members' do not have access to upload attachments.

I believe this had been an issue in the past, due to spam/virus uploads.

I will double check on this with MSWorld Staff - and let you know.
            Hi, I still can not send pictures and it comes right up on the screen and says the picture went
            ok and I will be hearing from someone soon. Thanks
            PEACE
            Tortis

Comment

Tortis - are you talking about changing your avatar picture or sending a picture for our Creative Center? That would be a different issue and we can help with that.

If you are trying to upload a picture onto a post, RingOP is correct in that we don't allow this on the message boards.

Comment

How do you get a picture to associate with your name?

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderdog lady View Post
                  How do you get a picture to associate with your name?
                  To create an Avatar, click on your user name running along the back bar across the top. Click on settings.

Along the left hand side, under My Settings you'll see Edit Avatar.
                  Click on this.

You can now download a custom image or choose one from the pre-defined categories.

Hope this helps you

Comment

Thank you. I will have my husband stand by for his expertise.

Comment

Working...
                    X