WOKE UP WITH A BURNING LEG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOKE UP WITH A BURNING LEG!

From time to time I have the sensation where my feet or legs feel like they are burning this morning was way beyond anything I have experienced.

At some point this morning I was woken by my leg feeling as if it was literally laying in a fire. The burning was very painful but there was nothing I could do about it. She. My leg burns it's usually just the left side of my left thigh. But this time it was my entire leg. Touching it was painful. All I could do was lay there and take it. It lasted about 45 minutes then slowly went away.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have an appointment with my Neuro on the 1/22 and I will definitely bring this up.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Sorry you are going through such pain. Have you called your Neuro about it?
    You don't have to wait till your appointment. Maybe they can offer you something
    and when you see your neuro you'll know whether it is helping or not.

Good luck, I know acute pain is hard to take!
    Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

i had such burning in my calves I used to have to wake up others to massage the Calves out. The other thing that seemed to help was a heating pad if you can stand that. I did call my neuro and I got an appointment which led to a prescription for gabapentin which helped greatly. Good luck to you
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Burning Leg

I had a similar thing happen a few months back. Came on suddenly above the right knee. Burning pain that wrapped around the thigh area. Thought I had done too much at the gym but I realized this wasn't the case. It was painful to touch and was painful when my pants rubbed against it. Lasted about a month. Seemed to respond to high doses of advil. It disappeared just as mysteriously as it appeared. Probably MS related. I will mention this to my neuro in February.

Comment

Working...
        X