GAME ArCADE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME ArCADE...

Early this morning (3AM) I was able to use arcade game .Mahjong Solitare just fine
    This afternoon when I clicked on game link, page pops up but game field does not load.
    I tried other game links, same problem. If this questions belongs elsewhere, sorry.
    The game arcade keeps my mind off my MS and other babbling things...so I am having
    severe withdrawl symptoms. HELP!
    ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
    dx'd rrms in '97

also...

just noticed that all animated emotes are missing as well..like on the leader boards, the 1,2,3, trophies etc....boohoo!
    dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

Hi Anomlie,

I don't have any answers, but hopefully Technical Support can help resolve this issue. You can send them an e-mail at TechnicalSupport@msworld.org.
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

fixed

thanks your post Kimba
        I discovered a little while ago that I accidentally turned on a feature on Monzilla (Adblock Plus)
        I disabled it....and whohooA! arcade is back.
        dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

Can't open Arcade

I keep trying to enter the Arcade; however, each time I try it will not allow me to. The banner with the word Arcade moves before I can hit it to enter. Does this work on an Android tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tot2live4ever View Post
            I keep trying to enter the Arcade; however, each time I try it will not allow me to. The banner with the word Arcade moves before I can hit it to enter. Does this work on an Android tablet?
            Hello,
            I don't believe that you can play the 'arcade' on a tablet. Have you tried accessing on the computer? I think there needs to be 'flash' capability in order to use it. You can also visit the arcade by going to:
            http://www.msworld.org/forum/arcade.php
            Ashley Ringstaff
            Ringer1319/RingpOP
            MSWorld Volunteer
            Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Working...
            X