vit D lotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vit D lotion?

Has anyone heard about the Vitamin D lotion? I get stomach aches from Vitamins sometimes and wondered if this product would be good for bypassing the stomach, but still work for the bones.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

I have never heard of this, but it is something I am going to check into. I will let you know what I find.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I googled it and this is what I found, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976443/
      it did look fairly pricey. IMO.
      upon further investigation, I found that 1 ounce equals 28 g
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
        I googled it and this is what I found, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976443/
        it did look fairly pricey. IMO.
        upon further investigation, I found that 1 ounce equals 28 g
        Thanks for your answer. But.. I have a terrible time reading anything from ncbi.gov. I cannot understand all the technical jargon so I get nothing out of those reports. Can you tell me (in plain English) what their findings were? I figured if we can get Vit D from sunshine, why not a topical lotion? I'm just trying to bypass my stomach since I have so many gastric problems.
        Marti

Comment

long story made short is, it worked! useage was 1 gram and that is about what you need in 1 full squirt from a "normal" squirt bottle. hope that helped.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
            long story made short is, it worked! useage was 1 gram and that is about what you need in 1 full squirt from a "normal" squirt bottle. hope that helped.
            Oh thank you so much. I'm going to look into this product. If I can bypass my stomach I think I will feel better.
            Marti

Comment

Working...
            X