7 year old son and 13 year old daugher dealing with mommys ms. im 33 lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 year old son and 13 year old daugher dealing with mommys ms. im 33 lol

my kids always want me to play and I don't ever have any energy unless I'm on my preglazone sp spelling wrong I know lol but I have add so I hope someone can know and understand what I am talking about I am 33 years old and have a 13 year old deaf daughter who lives with my mother in law her name is Lilly.

and my little boy Skylar lives at home with me and Daddy. Skylar doesn't understand I just cant remember everything like I used to. I was playing crazy 8s today with him because that is a card game my mothers boyfriend taught me as a child but I think he still might be too young to play it anyways...

I'm looking for support on how to tell people I have ms and when I tell them sometimes they say well you don't look sick! no fake ms is an invisible disease

right now they have me on Depakote for a mood disorder and they are also saying I'm bi polar but its really really mind and I also have schizophrenia but Haldol helps with that and I never hear any voice or anything I just need a friend I am not crazy I just have ms I am just a normal girl.

if anyone wants to add me to yahoo please add me I'm looking for a penpal snail mail even or just email. I'm very lonely this time of year because my mom just died 2 years ago she was legally blind please someone help me I need to reach out to someone and this ms board is the only place that I have. ps can someone inbox me how I can check on my old replys or to see if people reply shouldn't it be in my profile or something sorry for my babbeling I'm still learning to use the board!

thanks
    aj butterflygirl

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
    Last edited by Mamabug; 12-24-2015, 04:15 PM.
Working...
X