Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOKING FOR A FRIEND TO RELATE AND TALK TO

Hello everyone!

My name is Aaron, I am 28, and I have been dx with MS for 11 years now. I have had a particularly aggressive case of MS, and while I have been weakened in some respects, I able to walk, and do mostly normal things. Since I started Tysabri in 2008 I am very fortunate my constant flares every 8 weeks for three years has come to a halt.

Fatigue is the biggest current issue with me, but I am working to manage it.

I am looking for anyone around my age who has MS and would like to be supporters of each other through traversing life with this condition. Anybody is welcome to contact me. My email is: I wish everyone the very best. We are going to beat this thing.

Cheers!

~Aaron

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Last edited by Kimba22; 12-13-2015, 10:59 AM.
    ""Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." -Kurt Vonnegut

Hello

Hi,

My name is Jina and I have had RRM.S for about 16 years and was re-diagnosed with M.S this past December and started treatment in January and have been dealing with it on my own or trying to the best way I know until my nurse suggested that I take to others that are going through the same thing I am and can relate to my situation so I'm looking for a friend as well that I can support and can support me as well.

Comment

Hello!

Hi, my name is Kristina and I'm 25 years old. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2013. My major symptoms are fatigue, numbness, pain and spasticity. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be friends

Comment

Working...
      X