Shopping online for the holidays? Try AmazonSmile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping online for the holidays? Try AmazonSmile

For me, this is the way to go. I've done most of my shopping online in my pj's I buy a lot from Amazon and just wanted to let you all know that MSWorld benefits when you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/

Amazon will donate a percentage of sales back to non-profit organizations like MSWorld
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Bumping this up. If you are a prime member of Amazon or not, a great way to give back to MSWorld is to shop https://smile.amazon.com for your holiday gifts. When you do, Amazon gives back .5% of your entire purchases to MSWorld.

I just now ordered gifts for all my grandchildren!

Comment

How do we specify that we want MSWorld to get the benefits? Do we type in "MSWorld.org?
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

1. Visit smile.amazon.com

2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials

3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice

4. Select your charity

4. Start shopping!

5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile

Comment

Excellent reminder, thanks!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Amazon.ca

Is there something like that for the Canadian counterpart amazon.ca?

Comment

Ant - I would imagine that you follow the same directions given above, but I'm not sure. Hopefully, some fellow Canadians can help you?

Comment

Bumping this up again this year and a reminder that when you shop here Amazon gives back .5% of your entire purchases to MSWorld.

https://smile.amazon.com/

This is a good outlet for some of us who have a hard time shopping in stores whether it's because of mobility issues or over- stimulation with crowds or just like to stay at home and shop in our pj's

Comment

Working...
                X