MS fatigue blog post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS fatigue blog post

Hey guys I have written a new blog post about how to manage fatigue. I will really appreciate it if you would check it out. Copy the link below.

Thanks
    Sarah.

**Blog address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Originally posted by SarahKevin View Post
    Hey guys I have written a new blog post about how to manage fatigue. I will really appreciate it if you would check it out. Copy the link below.

Thanks
    Sarah.

**Blog address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Hi Sarah!
    I hope you will make your blog available in your profile. Fatigue is the number one reason listed for MSers either quitting their jobs or going from full-time to part-time. I'd say the more we explore this big pink elephant in the MS room, the better!
    Tawanda

Comment

Tawanda

The link is there now.

Just click on her username.
      Last edited by Kimba22; 12-07-2015, 01:43 PM.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi Tawanda,

The link to my blog can be accessed by clicking my username. I hope you find the tips in the blog helpful as I know how fatigue can dramatically affect peoples daily life.

Thanks,
        Sarah.

Comment

Hi Sarah

Your representation of MS fatigue (blog) is excellent and spot-on!

As an MS fatigue sufferer for several years now, I could certainly relate to your account of how the fatigue feels, as well as to your preventative and recovery tips.

Take care
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X