Dpmich...Back to check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dpmich...Back to check in

Has been a couple years since I've been here, things have been going better than expected, once I left my job of 25 years, I was able to recuperate enough that I could start doing better physically. So I have 2 horses now, that I have been able to saddle, mount, ride and dismount on my own. I even have started a work at home job, that's going ok also.

Dpmich

Welcome back. I am so glad everything is going good for you. Its very refreshing to hear someone with the MonSter doing better especially a long term MSer like me plus a fellow michigander. So hello again!
    PEACE
    Tortis

Comment

Originally posted by dpmich View Post
      Has been a couple years since I've been here, things have been going better than expected, once I left my job of 25 years, I was able to recuperate enough that I could start doing better physically. So I have 2 horses now, that I have been able to saddle, mount, ride and dismount on my own. I even have started a work at home job, that's going ok also.

Dpmich
      I love reading happy stories! Thank you for sharing, it makes me hopeful. Tell us how you did it.

Comment

Working...
      X