Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh

Originally posted by PattiHNC View Post
    when you are suddenly bombarded with people who say things like "I have a co-worker (friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle's sister-in-law's best friend's niece) who was (note past tense) like you. (S)He was cured by this diet (insert newest miracle diet here, or cutting out a certain food group, eating ONLY this food group, exercising more, not exercising so much, taking that pill they show on TV, cutting out all meds. etc.)
    I tell people that 5 minutes on Google makes everyone a doctor, lawyer, and a pervert. Add to the list (for me), people who send information about treatment and advances for relapsing MS when you have Primary-Progressive MS.

Comment

When

When you spend a lot of time reading posts on this site because you've found a group of people who get it and don't (inadvertantly) tick you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidder View Post
        When you spend a lot of time reading posts on this site because you've found a group of people who get it and don't (inadvertantly) tick you off.
        So true Skidder! You know you have MS when you're HERE!
        Tawanda

Comment

When

you begin to stalk the pharmaceutical websites for "Live Events" in your area so you and your significant other can get out for a date night at a nice restaurant.

And, you know you've been to one too many of these events WHEN,

the pharmaceutical rep remembers your name.

Comment

Thought I'd bump this fun thread up!
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X