Anyone else have Kidney Reflux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have Kidney Reflux?

Hi. I'm new here so thanks for listening if this has already been asked and answered. I have had MS for about 5 years and never had any serious issues. I recently had a renal ultrasound done and the doctor said I had reflux in my right kidney. His answer is to use Botox, but he made it sound like I may have urinary incontinence once we do the Botox?!?! Does anyone else have this and if so how are you treating it? Any of you have done Botox and not experienced urinary incontinence? I really don't want kidney damage but I also don't want to pee on myself all the time either. I really hope some of you have good news for me, I am about to go crazy with this. Thanks in advance for your time. Please someone help.

kidney reflux

I wish someone would reply to this...it's something we all might benefit from knowing more about.
    Hope the OP has recovered!
    Jim S.

Comment

Kidney Reflux

When I saw the topic of this message I hoped I could help because I only have one kidney. However I do not have any experience with Botox. I'm sending my best wishes that this situation has already been taken care of in a satisfying way.

Comment

Working...
      X