Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're on the fence w whether or not Lemtrada is the right choice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're on the fence w whether or not Lemtrada is the right choice...

For those of us on the fence or nervous we're too far gone or don't have the kind of MS that sees benefit, this ought to be reassuring. I know it was for me.

I'm progressive-relapsing w 16+ years in & at least an 8 on the disability scale after failing 9 therapies. No more fear or uncertainty here, Oct 5th cannot get here fast enough!!!

My biggest fear is the 'worse before better' some are experiencing. I came across this video @ the exact right time. It reassures me that I made the right choice & any side effects or setbacks WILL be worth it!

Good luck to all former / current / future Lemtrada warriors! 😜 You got this!!

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    ~jennifer
    1st symptom '94 Diagnosed 1999
    Progressive/Relapsing
    Copax/Rebif/Chemo/Tysabri/Rituxan
    Plasmapheresis/Steroids/Copax again/Tecfidera/Aubagio/Lemtrada start 10.5

Thanks for the reasoning/post. I hope that you and all that read your post get some positive relief from this 'plague' MS! God luck ! Keep us posted!

Comment

Update? How are you doing now?

Comment

An update on your current condition would be great ! I am sure that this board could use a positive post about a treatment that does something other than hold progression/digression off ! Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X