Ladies,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies,

OK, I am about ready to burn every single bra I own...I cannot bear wearing one for any length of time. Has anyone found a comfortable solution? I am not busty, thank goodness, but i cannot stand the band beneath "the girls".

Hi Frosty,

I seemed to remember that the bra discussion had come up before, so I did a search and here's a fairly long thread on the subject. I'm sure other will also come along to chime in. Personally, I tend to do better with than without, so go figure. I also wear an abdominal binder over my pump for support...there again, it just "feels" better with it than without it.

Here's the thread...as I said, from the replies on this older thread, there are many ladies in your same predicament.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...6-Bra-question

Comment

I'm fairly small-busted. I sometimes get by with a cami with a built-in bra, or, sometimes, even a cami without. I don't really need the support, and two layers gives a little more coverage. Usually, though, I just wear some inexpensive bras that I got from Wal-mart with a small underwire.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Thank you

helpful responses!

Comment

I bought a bra larger than my size. Not as much support but much more comfy. When I go out I wear a form fitting bra. Not comfy, but I am large busted so I need the support.
          Good luck!
          DIAGNOSED=2012
          ISSUES LONG BEFORE
          REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

Working...
          X