Constipation and incontinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constipation and incontinence

I really don't think I can offer any ideas or suggestions for your difficulties but I sure can sympathize with you. I started out several years with severe impaction. This happened three times in two years. I tried all the remidies out there but of course like you none of them worked. Then one morning I woke up and headed for the bathroom 5 feet away.

Needless to say I didn't make it. I had absolutely no feeling, no urge, no warning but I was leaking on the carpet. I took on e more step and was in the bathroom and finished a bowel movement on the floor. The toilet was only one foot away but I couldn't make it. It's nice of folks to suggest all these great remedies but when you have MS they often do not do the job.

There is a person out there who wrote a very detailed paper called "PREVENTIVE ENEMAS FOR THE CONTROL OF FECAL INCONTINENCE". It sounds like it could work for constipation and incontinence. We all know as a last resort we can use any help we can get even if it embarrasses us. Our problems embarrass us even more.
Working...
X