Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't always here myself think anymore, and I could since I was a little girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't always here myself think anymore, and I could since I was a little girl?

I've had ms since I was 19 I'm now 33 years old..
    I cannot always hear myself think, I swear I could before, now I can once in awhile, and when I do hear myself it comes across as a whisper in my mind instead of my inner voice... can ms make you not hear yourself think or is this something else? does anyone else have this problem? of course I always know what I'm thinking I but I cant always hear myself think it out like I could before.

Originally posted by butterflyblissbabe82 View Post
    I've had ms since I was 19 I'm now 33 years old..
    I cannot always hear myself think, I swear I could before, now I can once in awhile, and when I do hear myself it comes across as a whisper in my mind instead of my inner voice... can ms make you not hear yourself think or is this something else? does anyone else have this problem? of course I always know what I'm thinking I but I cant always hear myself think it out like I could before.
    Hey, I know that this post is quite old but I found that it related to the way I am feeling at the moment. I feel that I have lost the ability to think and that I only really think when I have an external stimulus to prompt something to think about if that makes sense. I too don't really hear myself think and my brain tells me that I don't understand words I hear even though I can have a normal conversation. Do you get this too? Would love to know how you overcame this problem.

I've not been diagnosed

Please let me know.

Thanks

Ed

Comment

Working...
    X