New to MSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MSW

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Trying to get my bearings on the boards here. Could someone tell me how to find the first post when I click on a thread. It seems I go to the newest and I have to scroll to the end and then read backwards. Somehow seems appropriate for me in a way. I have RRMS DX 5/99. Still walking with some difficulty getting dinged with lots of other issues. Anyway, hello again- I've got lots of reading to do here and will hopefully share soon.

Hello mytmidge and welcome to MSWorld

Could someone tell me how to find the first post when I click on a thread. It seems I go to the newest and I have to scroll to the end and then read backwards.
    If you look for your Username on the black bar, scroll over it and it will have a pull down - click settings - click general settings - scroll to thread display options - thread display mode. When done with your choice(s) scroll down and save changes.

If this does not solve the problem then go to the Technical Support Website Info Forum and post your question. Someone there should be able to help you.
    http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdi...p-Website-Info
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hi and welcome to MS world. Another way to do that is to look at the beginning of the thread you want to post on, if it is a new post look at the very top of the post and to the left, in a blue bubble, click on that and it will automatically give you your new post. Don't forget the subject line. This works for ALL threads. Happy Posting, and don't forget about the chat rooms they can be fun too.

Also, when replying to a thread, just hit the reply the whichever post you are replying (you don't have to respect the line here).

Take care
      Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X