For those who take Curcumin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who take Curcumin

What is the dose you take and has it helped you?
    God Bless Us All

I'd be interested i n an answer to that question too.

When i take it, i take a 665 mg pill daily. But, I'm not very regular.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Thanks Mamabug, The kind I brought is 1330 mg. for one pill but it doesn't specify how many I should take to get the full benefits.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Another thread about it

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...light=curcumin
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Tumeric Users group

For anyone who is interested, there is a Tumeric users group on Facebook. (Curcumin is the active ingredient in Tumeric). There are some great recipes for how you can use Tumeric and lots of great information on it's benefits.

I feed a conditioning mix to my horses containing Tumeric, garlic, fenugreek and something else I can't remember. Before I lost my sense of smell (hopefully a temporary thing) I'd go out and feed my horses the mixture at night and invariably we would end up having curry for tea as the smell was just heaven.

Poppy

Comment

Thanks.

~ Faith
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Thanks Mamabug & Poppy.

I have been taking 2 a day, haven't seen an improvement in memory but my knee pain has gotten better so I believe it's helping inflammation.
              God Bless Us All

Comment

Glad to hear it's helping with symptom management, Reg.
                ~ Faith
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
                X