Mito Q fatigue med????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mito Q fatigue med????

Hi, I have had MS for 5 years this October. Overall I am doing ok, but the fatigue is something that is still there after all this time. It could be worse but then again it could be better too... I used Acetyl L Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid for a few years and that went well. But no longer works great for me. I tried tons of those fatigue meds your doctor gives you but they either did nothing or worked but I would crash. So I see on Facebook this guys page, he wrote a book about having MS and what he does personally. He mentioned a medication called Mito Q. It's co q 10 basically but to the highest power. Something like that.. Some people swear it helped with their fatigue and others say not so much. I think it's worth a try. Very pricey but worth it if it helps with fatigue. Was wondering if anyone else has looked into it or tried it and how did it go?? Looking for successful stories from people similar to me... Thanks for the advice in advance...

I see that it has been a month since you posted and you received no responses. I have tried a lot of stuff to give me more energy and stamina, with little positive results. I hope that you find something that works for you. Let us know what you find! Good luck

Comment

I take 2 ubiquinol gel pills- ubiquinol is the precursor of coq.

Comment

Working...
      X