Butterfly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterfly?

In an effort to save money I clip coupons every week (the only reason that I even get the Sunday paper ). Yesterday I ran across something that I had never seen before - a produce called "Butterfly" that is for use with bowel incontinence. Looks interesting, but the coupon is for $1.00 off one package, so it must be fairly pricey. I was wondering if anyone had used these and if they are worth the expense?

Here's a post where someone mentioned trying it, although they never gave us an update about how well it worked: http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...ight=butterfly.
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I sometimes have bowel incontinence. I have used the "Butterfly" and while I will be the first to admit there is a learning curve to installing it and getting a good seal, I have never had one leak on me - as long as I was headed to the restroom as soon as I felt "the urge".
      My history with bowel incontinence goes back 40 years. I'm 56 now. It seems to be brought on by stress and/or lack of rest. But nowdays it just seems to be another MS thing.

Also I have found an Always maxipad with wings placed in the lower rear section of your underwear helps in case of a blow out.

Now for the guys: The Butterfly would work for you because there is adhesive all the way around but the hair in that particular region will render the adhesive ineffective and painful to remove. But my husband had a case of diarrhea last week which proved my maxipad with wings theory to be sound.

Comment

BUTTERFLY

Originally posted by msgijo View Post
        In an effort to save money I clip coupons every week (the only reason that I even get the Sunday paper ). Yesterday I ran across something that I had never seen before - a produce called "Butterfly" that is for use with bowel incontinence. Looks interesting, but the coupon is for $1.00 off one package, so it must be fairly pricey. I was wondering if anyone had used these and if they are worth the expense?
        If YOUR DOCTOR writes a prescription for it for you your insurance may pay for it. Mine does.

1936siols

Comment

Working...
        X